With my sister Emily:
me: There is a felt club that holds a mini fair every month. I am going to work on some more stuff, get some good pictures done, and apply for that one.
Emily: felt?
me: http://www.feltclub.com/
Emily: is it all felt?
me: just go look at the link...
Emily: fun fun, atleast you don't have to have stuff made out of felt
me: yeah, that would be...felty!
Emily: and really ugh
i hate the feeling of felt
me: all felt or the cheap stuff you get at the store?
Emily: there is expensive felt?
me: wool can be "felted" but so can silk and cotton.
Emily: i hate the feeling of cotton
me: Wwww-hellll miss uppity! * mimic voice * I don't like the feeling of cotton on my sensitive skin. I am much too delicate for that. It has to be silk or nothing at all. Not even 1400 thread count eqyptian cotten is good enough for me..."
Emily: cotton balls, atleast
i meant cotton balls, you nerd
me: k, catch you later.
Emily: ok, love and hugs!
me: and love bugs!
Emily: hehe, thats me!
No comments:
Post a Comment