Emily: my hair is black
me: yeah, i need the back story on that
Emily: our sunday school lesson was on whether I'm gothic or not
Emily: on what?
me: On the how and why you got your hair black. Also, what was the SS vertic?
Emily: i like black, but I don't worship the devil
Emily: i died my hair black cuz I always said I would on my 18th bday, cuz dad and vicki wouldn't let me before, cuz they said it makes me look gothic
me: no, just a little more pale.
Emily: i know i don't mind, I'm pale enough as it is
me: So Sara is now dark brown and you are black, I might as well bleach my hair really blond since you both have gone to the extreem of your hair color
Emily: i'm glad I convinced her to go brunette, you're blonde enough as it is
me: Tom says I should shave my head.
Emily: tom is wrong, you should kick him
me: can't, not sure which leg is his bad leg.
Emily: kick him in the thigh
me: the pain now goes the entire length of whichever leg is the 'bad' leg
Emily: ask him which leg it is then
me: Yeah, "Tom, chould you please tell me which leg is your bad leg so I can kick you in the good leg and render it as bad as the bad leg". I see that going over really well...
Emily: just ask which leg, don't tell him why, or just punch him in the arm
Anyway, this concluded with Emily saying Tom is actually really nice and thanking him for offering solutions to a problem she was having.
Emily in no way condones the idea of kicking or punching handicap people in the thigh or any other part of the leg and/or arm and/or any part of the body.
No comments:
Post a Comment