Friday, October 30, 2009

Slutty Pumpkins

Me: what are you all wearing today?
GT: a smile!!
ND: clown shoes and a top hat
KK: a bowtie and a smile
GT: what r u wearing??
Me: a ghost t-shirt, wicked socks and skull panties, I am halloweened out!
ND: we still work at eA!
KK: I'm dressed as a bad employee
GT: ha!
GT: what r u a slutty pumpkin???
Me: can a pumpkin be slutty?
GT: only if she puts out
GT: ha!: depends on if it's winking or not
ND: google image search says no
GT: and how many teeth are missing
Me: didn't realize pumpkins were female
GT: not all of them....thats how you get baby pumkins
Me: also surprised today isn't a casual day for ya
Me: not enough skin to be slutty
GT: i agree
GT: although id like to see her after the holloween party!!!
ND: I'd probably get better results with safe search off. but then again, no
ND: I did not need to see that
KK: lol
ND: who PAYS for these things
ND: "ooh baby show me your seeds" seems like a horrible pickup line
ND: "what if Pippi Longstocking needed crack money"
GT: awesome

No comments: