Friday, October 30, 2009

Fine line between revertianlly stupid and just plain retarded

GT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHhXukovMU (Italian Spiderman)
GT: i think i might have found something more powerful than black dynamite
KK: no way
GT: dude
ND: sweet
Angela Waters: boom shakalaka!
ND: the problem is there's a difference between revertianlly stupid and just plain retarded
Me: I agree. IS is trying too hard.
ND: in BD, you can agree that Dynamite can actually kick your ass
Me: and he's hot
Me: i'd do him
ND: like coffee
KK: me too
KK: I mean..
GT: me three!
KK: the chick
ND: KK spent too much time in prison
GT: thats what i meant
Me: i thought it was the army?
KK: MARINES
KK: never leave your buddy's behind
GT: why are you still in there??
GT: either way apparently you saw WAY too many dudes in various states of undress
Me: I knew it was Marines, I was increasing the burn
ND: there's a cream for that
GT: ooooohhhhhh yeeeaaaahhhhhh
KK: just use a handful of sand that'll definitely increase the burn
Me: just don't eat the sand, not good for the digestive system
Me: or the teeth
ND: I'm just going to take that as a euphemism
GT: or is it

No comments: