Friday, October 23, 2009

Lunch diplomacy

TH: MM's stopping by for lunch today at 11:30 if anyone is interested. Not sure where to go. He mentioned In-N-Out but was open to other suggestions.

Me: which in-n-out?

TH: I don't know. I assume the one across from UCI

ND: either that or Bristol/Macarthur

ND: both are pretty damn busy at lunch

Me: I say MM should do an I-n-O run and bring the food back to those of us that are limited to an hour lunch

ND: (I am abstaining for I must drive to East Bay!)

Me: Hanks!

KK: Let's let MM decide because he's from out of town.

KK: But, I veto the In-N-Out by UCI

KK: we can do the other In-N-Out on Bristol if need be

TH: Is the UCI one too crowded?

KK: yeah

KK: and too full of stupid

Me: I think Bristol is stupider

Me: and less parking

TH: but you'll still be there KK

KK: which would overflow the stupid index

GT: by a vast amount

KK: ed zachary

TH: I see

GT: hes a nice guy

ND: Egg Zachary disease?

KK: yep

ND: worst joke ever

KK: yep

Me: MM has already had I-n-O while he has been here

Me: don't let him fool you!

GT: can i eat that???? not appropriate for the conversation

KK: Hanks has seating issues

ND: nah GT and KK can lap sit

KK: I call bottom!

GT: i call bottom

Me: issue solved

KK: HAHA

KK: I WIN

ND: d'awwww

ND: that's the worst game of shotgun ever

GT: no matter who wins...we lose

Me: theres more at stake if you loose lose

ND:I was going to say

KK: I think there's less at stake if you loose

ND: see I didn't say that

Me: i'm clever and didn't even know it

ND: that explains the hair

ND: OHSNAP A BLONDE JOKE I'm so witty

Me: every once in a while it just comes out

GT: put back in Lady!

KK: That's why GT is no longer welcome at Walmart or Chuck E Cheese

GT: they said they wanted to see what I bring to the party!!

KK: Not tortilla chips apparently

Me: tim, you talking to MM?

TH: he called earlier. he's in the car somewhere

TH: He said we can decide where to go

ND: has he had his mexican yet?

TH: I don't know

KK: Gerardo, get on it!

GT: only if you get below it

KK: How else am I going to get the right camera angle

GT: ha

GT: so.....are we any closer to deciding where we're going?????

GT: i'm starving!!

TH: it's only 10:40

KK: Baja Fresh

ND: man if you're going to give a man So Cal mexican

ND: why would you take him to Baja Fresh

ND: its owned by Wendy's for chrissakes

KK: because I like it, and I don't know him

KK: and I'm selfish

ND: he's a Yankees fan

KK: Then we're going to Taco Bell

ND: I'm expecting fisticuffs

Me: taco hell?

KK: Let's go to Philly's Best

KK: :)

GT: ooohhh!!

Me: Where is Philly's?

ND: I think I'm the only supporter of that place

ND: Brookhurst and Ellis

KK: Takes way too long

TH: I'm voting for Hank's or In-N-Out

Me: Hanks

Me: If we get there a few early we can get two tables outside

ND: you can fit 6 people at one of the big hank's tables

Me: Make MM get the tables! the price for the pleasure of our company

TH: Have we decided on Hank's?

KK: Hanks is fine

GT: agreed!!

Me: MM concurs, via text

TH: 11:30

KK: YAY

No comments: