Thursday, October 06, 2005

I passed!

I mentioned the problemsof tryingto get my car re-smogged in my last post. I am happy to report that I finally got it done!

I was visiting my family in UT, and took Monday (09/26/05) off to fly back. Lucky me my plane arrived in OC at 4:00. I rushed to work to pick up my car, and then drove like the dickens to get into Mission Viejo as fast as I could. I made it there in 25 minutes. Another 10 minutes later and I had me new smog report.

I passed! I was so worried that I wouldn't. When I had my car fixed, they said it was most likely this part causing the problem, blah, blah, blah. They would have faced the wrath of Angi had it not passed!

Now I can officially love my car. I was holding off affection until I was sure it was a perfect car. I can love some things with imperfections, but a car is not one of them.

No comments: