I had to get the car I had just bought smogged for registration. I took it in on 9/7 and it brought up two codes. Codes are bad, it means my car failed smog. So I took it to a mechanic to have it fixed. It got out of the shop on 9/22. The mechanic recommended driving my car a few 100 miles to reset all settings and to get air/smog running through all the new parts. So I drove to Bakersfield for the weekend to visit my grandparents & put 400 miles on the car. So now I was ready to have my car retested. The place says it closes at 6:00 PM. So I got there at 5:50 PM on Monday, they were closed. So I get there at 5:45 on Tuesday, closed. So I try again on Wednesday and get there at 5:40…closed yet again. There is no notice anywhere that they would be closing early, and I even called on Wednesday to ask when they would close…6:00 was the reply. I have had to leave work early all of those days in order to try and get to the smog place before closing.
So I called and left a message on Wednesday about them closing early, and the message machine said they close at 7:00 PM!
I am a little upset. I guess I will try again tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment