Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Manwich Please!

GT: whats for lunch bitches???????????
ND: lunch bitches make me a sammich
ND: that's why they are lunch bitches
AW: better than having bitches for lunch
GT: or is it?????????
AW: you would know
GT: this is getting a little too personal.....lunch, where, when , how, NOW!!!!!
AW: I am beyond poor this week so I brought soup for lunch
AW: home made
AW: yummy!
ND: so bitches for lunc h... vietnamese?
ND: just kidding
ND: subway or togos for me I think
AW: youre going to Lee's?
ND: no, I'm never going to Lee's
AW: you wanted vietnamese bitches
GT: thats beacause vietnamese bitches are HOT!!!!!!
GT: wienerschnitzel
AW: mmmm
GT: WHOA!!!!!!!!!
ND: I can go for bad hot dogs
ND: I may regret it
ND: but I can do it
ND: also I was trying to make a dog joke, thanks
AW: That was the beauty of my comment, could be taken either way
GT: just like "AW could go for a bad hot dog" know what I'm sayin!!
KK: I want Sloppy Joes
KK: where can we get them
AW: A manwich?
KK: hell yeah
GT: he likes the taste of man!!
AW: man in a can
GT: more like closet
GT: and boom goes the dynamite
AW: now I want a manwich with cheese
ND: sounds like a personal problem
ND: can you even do a manwich with three men? there's only one place to stick it
ND: unless that's a 696 or something
GT: thats too much math
ND: the configuration is impossible to express in mere numbers
KK: 96
GT: eewww!! your nasty!!!!
KK: that's when you lay back to back and fart on each others head
ND: in any case, bad hot dogs G?
GT: 10-4
AW: awww, hot dog lunch date
GT: we're going to meet in the middle
GT: **meat**??????
ND: man, woman, hole's the same either way
KK: Sloppy Joes at the Side Street Cafe at the end of the 55 just past Lardmouse
KK: but I think that place is cash only
GT: so ...do you want a weiner or a manwich????
AW: or a weiner with manwich on top in a bun?
AW: Enjoy your weiners and joes.
AW: how were the weiners?
GT: BIG!
AW: polish?
GT: mexican
-------------------
AW: shredding is fun, I get to play watergate on old documents today
AW: have to make sure I dont kill the motor
AW: or mechanism
GT: mechanized motor???
AW: I was testing the claim it could handle 24 pages
AW: and the CD shred port
AW: it can take 25, but it whines about it
GT: it shreds cds???
AW: and credit cards and maybe floppys
GT: good thing there's nothing floppy here!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
AW: except your drive
GT: aaaawwwww...... so.....you heard about that huh.... :(
AW: hey, some times you have a hard, and some times you have a floppy
AW: drive
ND: ironically, floppies were 5.25" and hard drives are only 3.25"
GT: i only had a 3 1/2" floppy
ND: well shit
ND: guess you're a show-er and not a grower
GT: it was cold that day
AW: it was like 80 outside
GT: you stay out of this
ND: why are we staring at G's junk again?
GT: cause its awesome!!!!!
AW: no need to stare when all he does is talk about it
GT: i thought we were supposed to spread the word??/
AW: about 3 1/2"?
GT: floppy damn it!!!
GT: i wasnt ready yet
AW: there are techs for that

No comments: