Monday, January 04, 2010

ApeTit for $200

ND: wtf do you name the service that tracks installed applications on a phone
ND: application service?
AW: App Tracker
ND: its more a code question
ND: actually, I should be asking KK, but he's masturbating in a corner
AW: truck girl again?
ND: George Wednt
KK: AppListing
AW: I was closer!
KK: ApeTit for $200
ND: that's APPETITE
AW: What you call your man boobs
ND: Cheryl and Andrea, to remind of cancerous ex girlfriends
GT: you're a bad person
AW: do I get the $200?
GT: only if your bad!!
AW: I thought KK was playng Jeopardy
GT: i dont know what he's doing
-------------------------------
KK: truck girl
KK: hurry
ND: tedtfff
ND: TEDTFFFFFFF
KK: yeah
AW: should I ask?
GT: you stay out off this
AW: make me
ND: I can take my pants off again
GT: please no... :(
AW: It wasn't that bad, It could have been you GT
GT: not for you.....
ND: depends on what's more offensive. hairy or pasty
GT: hairsty??
ND: it should have been ST! she walks around without pants on all the time but when I do it? no solidarity, I tells ya
AW: technically she wasnt wearing pants
ND: well okay
ND: my gym shorts are hardly a silly or sexy piece of attire
KK: Luckily, I wasn't there. I get full on naked and do lunges when I drink too much
AW: pantless ND and naked KK
AW: kinda sounds fun
KK: until someone loses an eye
ND: can't lose a brown eye, son
KK: hehe

No comments: