Me: No Happy Friday disgusting You Tube video GT?
GT: i'm a little busy right now....i send it later
ND: means he's going to film himself a donkey show at lunch
GT: you wanna hold the camera??
Me: so lunch at the zoo, or you already have the donkey?
GT: i am the donkey
Me: that should be a t-shirt
KK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEz6Dg3FJc
Me: WTH?
Me: :D
KK: ed zachary
KK: the giant nuts were the best
GT: you would say that!!
KK: it reminded me of me in the mirror
KK: lunch time
Me: meatballs?
KK: togos
Me: meatball sandwich
KK: although togo's meatballs don't sound too bad right now
KK: something made me think about meatballs recently
ND: perhaps its when I fucked your face last night
KK: THAT WAS YOU!
Me: mind if I join you
ND: in fucking KK's face?
KK: in fucking my face? sure
KK: I THOUGHT IT WAS SANTA!
ND: KK can get meatballs and tuna fish
ND: I do want to get some temporary white dye for my hair and beard
KK: damn your beard!
ND: and a santa hat
ND: gonna go skiin' like that
No comments:
Post a Comment