Happy Friday!!!!!
ND: guessing I don;'t actually want to watch that
GT: everyone should watch this!!
GT: tell him kevin
KK: Oh yeah
TH: now I'm scared
GT: just go with it Tim!!! it's awsome!!!!
Me: Guys have the weirdest
ND: dishes are women's work
Me: I did dishes once
KK: is that code?
KK: ooh yeah, wash those dishes
ND: the golden marmot is reaching the shore
Gerardo Tamayo: what does dishes mean now a days???
ND: repeat
ND: the golden marmot is reaching the shore
ND: Dishes is obviously the dude with the crotch
ND: rocket
Me: lol
Me: I saw him in the gym last night.
Kevin Knight: the golden marmot?
ND: no, Dishes
Gerardo Tamayo: you saw someones crotch rocket??
Me: i touched it too
KK: you saw Jim's golden marmot
ND: did he have a new line?
ND: "hey baby wanna watch me get a hernia?"
Me: no, but he picked up heavier weights
Gerardo Tamayo: wanna see what i bring to the party
ND: oooh I hope its cupcakes
Gerardo Tamayo: did he pick up the weight with hi crotch rocket?
Me: now that would be talent
KK: Awwww....Vienna sausage?
Me: I was thinking lil' smokies
KK: true it might be smokier than Vienna Sausage
GT: if theres smoke you gotta fire crotch
KK: or you shouldn't have trusted that girl you met behind 7-11
Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dOuIsj9YQ&NR=1
ND: I'm against it
Me: were they wearing bananas?
KK: noodles
KK: or they had worms
Me: I'm kinda craving mac & cheese with hot-dogs now
Me: don't know why
ND: oh man do not say that
GT: you eat that and you'll be "sittin on tha toilet"......
ND: sir you defame the Kraft of Oscar Meyer
GT: i'm sure its not as bad as bbq buger and chilli dog, so i apologize
ND: man where can I get good mac n' cheese at lunch
ND: only place I can think of that has it is Z'tejas
ND: but that's some fancy-ass macncheese
GT: lobster mac'n cheese??
ND: has chicken, but its not quite that facny
ND: kobe beef, truffles, lobster, and gruyere aged in the cellar of Winston Churchhill
Me: so where are we going to lunch?
GT: hotties pizza
Me: Yes!
GT: hotties massage parlor and pizzaria
Me: hmmm, multipurpose oil
ND: no, no hotties
ND: I am saddened by that place
Me: what happened?
GT: unhappy ending
ND: a brilliant idea poorly executed
KK: trailer-hotties
ND: we were the only people that ordered food in the hour we were in there
KK: although they have the cowgirl pizza and they can reverse it
Me: reverse polish sausage
Me: http://www.explainxkcd.com/2009/10/05/rps/
ND: congrats Angie, you now understand stack machine operations
Me: :)
ND: go Forth, good sirs
ND: (oh god he's making obscure programming language puns)
No comments:
Post a Comment