As I was adding more and more to my brother's blog 'The Missionary', I realized I wouldn't be able to give it to him when the time arrived. I had planned on mantaining it while he was on his mission and giving it to him when he got back. Well, silly me had set up the blog through my own sign in, I didn't created a new account for him. I wanted to keep the address, so I deleted it in my account, and then rushed to sign-up an account for him and get the address I had just deleted. Lucky me, it was still available. Who wants gewii anyway?
So now he has his own blogger account and I was able to move all the posts over with only a slight inconvenience. I also added a bunch more pictures, and reformatted the blog so the entry part was wider. I hate haveing to read a column only 2" wide. I need reading room!
Em's blog was also redone. She went from a Emily Strange motif to a Chemical Romance background. Looks good in IE, but looks faded in Netscape. Overall I like it.
Sara is also now up and blogging. Well, I made a blog for her, her computer went down, and she has yet to be able to make an entry. Visit her at www.misssarabeth.blogspot.com.
I am a sucker for titles, so Emily's is Em-The-Strange, Sara's is Sara Beth the Aggieette, and Gayle's is The Missionary. Mine are Angi the Pants, Angi the Craftista, and Angi the Biker Chick.
No comments:
Post a Comment