A few reasons actually:
1. There is a holiday that isn't a holiday for everyone. Presidents day; some work it, some don't.
2. V-day. The cursed lovers day. (Or as a co-worker calls it, SAD-Day: Singles Awareness Day.) I have never really dated anyone over the course of V-day, and the one that I did didn't believe in the commercialism of love and refused to acknowledge it.
3. 28 days. So since I get paid twice a month, on the 3rd and the 18th, (or as close to those days as possible) that means (for me at least) two - three fewer days of pay in my paycheck. That means $200 - $300 less in one paycheck! It meant the difference of getting my squeaky break checked out this weekend, or two weeks from now. It's also rainy, so I can't relieve my car's agony my using my bike for a few days. My bike is also coming up on 6000 mile service, so... whah, whah, whah!
No comments:
Post a Comment