Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The skype that goes astray...(Not suitable for young readers)

*** Angi added GT, KK, ND ***
Angi: Hi guys! Anyone available to help KK and I out on Saturday with moving?
ND: trying to figure out if I have anything going on Saturday
ND: don't think so, but double checking
Angi: We would probably start around 1-2 PM. DM gets off at 1 and ML has paddling.
Angi: There will be Oggi's pizza and beer.
Angi: Beer may or may not be Oggi's
GT: I do not know this oggi but if you vouch for him then I'm in
Angi: What!? Oggi's has the best pizza and beer!
Angi: Or I can get whatever beer/soda is preferred.
GT: I trust your choice
GT: i'm from long beach oggi sounds like a local thing
ND: I've never heard of it
Angi: http://oggis.com/
KK: yay
Angi: BEST Scottish Ale! Tastes similar to New castle
KK: be careful of what you speak
KK: that's a bold claim.
Angi: BOLD
KK: and if you haven't had Moylan's Kilt Lifter than I think you may need to redact that statement
Angi: I have not. And since I haven't I can't retract my statement.
GT: y are you lifting kilts??? they belong to dudes!
Angi: utilikilts?
Angi: those are sexy
GT: does one need a brazilian wax to wear those??
Angi: do guys get brazilian waxes?
GT: I dont know
GT: I would rather not
KK: I get the Pakistani wax
ND: they call them Balzac waxes
GT: your junk looks like saddam husiens mustache
KK: it looks like I have buckwheat in a leg lock
GT: you got dreadlocks?
Angi: or corn rows?
GT: jerry curl
KK: it looks like Shatner's toupee
GT: that pakistani wax must have been done at a very professional place
KK: nope, just behind the 7-11 on Main
GT: do you bleach you toot as well?
KK: it looks like I'm riding a whooly mammoth bareback
KK: don't ask about the tusks though
GT: KK says it used to look like louis armstrong playing the trumpet
ND: think that might be illegal in some states
KK: there's supposed to be a cream for that
GT: like a seditive??
Angi: it's mixed in with the bleach
Angi: also has a numbing agent if you are interested in "the stranger"
GT: bleach and clorophmr
KK: GT bleaches his so white that it makes the rest of him look like the asshole
KK: he shoots...he scores
GT: i look like micheal jacksons negative
Angi: with or without the nose?
GT: the first nose
GT: KK took a nice conversation about bleaching his toot and made it dirty
KK: hey...my toot is not dirty, I wiped it on your chair about 20 minutes ago
************
ND: shoot me location details
ND: ... WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS
KK: for you, but that's just what I call pillow talk baby
Angi: ***** Alicia Pkwy, #****, MV
Angi: Parking is EXTREMELY limited, so you will probably need to park in the center across the street and I can shuttle you up.
ND: this your old place or the new one?
ND: old I assume
Angi: Old.
Angi: New:******* Summerfield, #****, AV
Angi: KK or anyone else with a vehicle with mass hauling room can park next to the apt.
ND: <~~ minivan
ND: I'll take the seats out
Angi: You're in
Angi: Thanks guys (and S!) I'm thinking 1:30 if that works for everyone.
GT: sure
ND: 1:30 is fine by me
KK: GT got a ton of room in his back seat. Trust me, I know.
Angi: and were back to butt holes...
KK: did we ever leave?
GT: KK keeps trying to sniff mine
KK: I'm just looking for my car keys
Angi: doesn't sound like that is all he is doing...
GT: i found a trombone in yours
KK: that was once!
KK: and I haven't seen my phone in a few hours either
GT: call it
KK: why'd you just giggle?
GT: i thought of something funny
GT: call it again

No comments: