Friday, January 09, 2009

Will work(ing) for food!

That's right, I'm a working girl again. (No, not that kind of working girl, although much longer I would have been entertaining the thought of it...)

So I got a call back on the 2nd and meet up on Monday, the 5th at 10:30.  We met up at the Starbucks next to my old work, so I went over early and grabbed coffee w/ the old crew before my interview.

We interviewed for about an hour, then the owner asked if I would like to drop by the office to check it out.  We headed over and I was introduced to the two other people working at the office.  We parted ways, and I got a call back the next day with a job offer!  I started the next day, Wednesday!

So 2 months of not a SINGLE reply, and I am hired (at very resonable terms I must add) after my first interview.

Yay!  Working girl!

No comments: