Wednesday, December 20, 2006

When the Blond takes over

So I was preparing my sisters package to go out on Friday...

Well let me just post our recent chat:

Emily: so when will my present get here?

me: it should be there today or tomorrow.

Emily: oh, ok
me: if the post office didn't confiscate it
Emily: why would they?
me: I was decorating it all cool and I found out my p-touch label machine made shapes and it made skulls and crossbones so I put labels all over the box that said OPEN AND DIE with skulls on them. Well the blond finally turned off and my brown hairs started to speak up and said "That may not be so smart to send a package through the USPS with labels all over it that say OPEN AND DIE." So I had to change the labels somehow, so I white-outed some of the stuff, but the white out may have worn off.

Emily: hehe, that is awesome!

So that is what happened. I used white-out to cover the DIE part and then wrote Repent over it. I still left the skulls on the label though. I also wrote DO NOT OPEN TIL DEC 25 in red all over the box to distract from the OPEN AND Repent part.


Sigh, sometimes the blond just takes over and I am left with only fuzzy, embarrassing memories of what happened. At least I have blond hair to blame stuff on, I feel bad for those that have no blond hair and just have to admit they are stupid.

No comments: